Since its first release on 13 March 2023, the Human Managed web app hm.works has been getting fresh updates every single week to report on intel generated from any data source from our customers.
Last week, we've released version 1.15 with dashboards on cloud compliance to industry standards and frameworks including ISO 27001:2022, SOC 2, NIST And CIS Benchmark.
Today we are excited to release further updates on v1.15, giving you more ways to consume intel on your cloud security posture.
cloud compliance scorecard
- What: current overall scores of your cloud compliance against industry frameworks and standards such as SOC 2 and ISO 27001, as well as numbers of violations against checks.
- Why: allows you to easily visualize and understand your compliance posture.
- How: Forward or connect data (cloud resources under AWS accounts, Azure subscriptions, and GCP projects) to build, configure, and monitor cloud compliance use cases on the hm.works platform.
Click on 'Get the I.De.A' to see the relevant compliance reports, and navigate other compliance frameworks by selecting them from the drop down menu:
📝Note: Every element on our web app is updated continuously -- as your data changes, the visuals / reports change without requiring any effort from you.
cloud configs scorecard
- What: current scores of your cloud configurations calculated against CIS benchmarks.
- environment: config posture of your business environments in the cloud business environment, grouped by region. 0% means that the environments are observable, but there is no config detected.
- cloud account: config posture of all the resources grouped by cloud account.
- cloud provider: posture of the public cloud infrastructure provider (AWS, Azure, GCP, DigitalOcean)
- Why: allows you to easily visualize and understand your config posture.
- How: Forward or connect data (cloud resources under AWS accounts, Azure subscriptions, and GCP projects) to build, configure, and monitor cloud posture use cases on the hm.works platform.
* * *
And that is hm.works 1.15.1! We will be releasing more features and updates regularly, so stay tuned.
To get the latest news from Human Managed, follow us on LinkedIn and check out our blog.
* * *
Want to discuss how we can help solve your cyber, digital, or risk operations through data?
Want a test run of the hm.works app?
Have any questions or feedback?
Please contact us at email@example.com.