Since its first release on 13 March 2023, the Human Managed web app hm.works has been getting fresh updates every week or two to report on intel generated from any data source from our customers.
Recently, we've had a series of releases on use cases to improve overall cyber posture of an organization:
Today we are excited to release further updates on v1.15 for you to not only consume intel about posture violation and compliance, but to *act* on them.
remediations for violations 🛠️
- What: a drill-down page from every cloud config violation, its check, the check's rationale and remediation steps
- Why: allows you to understand the violation's impact across all monitored assets and mitigate prioritized violation issues on the spot
- How: Forward or connect data (cloud resources under AWS accounts, Azure subscriptions, and GCP projects) to build, configure, and monitor cloud compliance use cases on the hm.works platform.
- - - - -
Here is the intel to decision to action flow:
1. Check the I.De.A cards on top of every use case page to inform your next decision and action.
2. Alternatively, explore the data grid to decide on your priorities
2. See details about the check including other assets affected by the same violation and remediation steps to fix it.
* * *
And that is hm.works 1.15.2! We will be releasing more features and updates regularly, so stay tuned.
To get the latest news from Human Managed, follow us on LinkedIn and check out our blog.
* * *
Want to discuss how we can help solve your cyber, digital, or risk operations through data?
Want a test run of the hm.works app?
Have any questions or feedback?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.